- Automatic Brick Making Machine
- QT18-20 Block Making Machine
- QT12-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine
- QT10-15 Automatic Block Making Machine
- QT8-15 Block Making Machine
- QT6-15 Block Machine (Interlocking Pavers)
- QT5-15 Block Making Machine
- QT4-25 Semi-Automatic Brick Machine
- QT4-20 Block Making Machine (Solid / Hollow Block)
- QT3-20 Block Making Machine
- Fully Automatic Brick Production Line
- Fully Automatic Block Production Line
- Semi-automatic Production Line with Central Control System
- Simple Production Line
- AAC Lightweight Block Production Line
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Ready-mixed Concrete Mixing Plant (RMC Batching Plant)
- Modular Concrete Mixing Plant
- Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant
- Compulsion Type Concrete Mixers
- QM500 Concrete Mixers
- QM350 Concrete Mixers
- Paving Stone and Curb Forming Machine
- QM-1500K Concrete Curb And Paving Stone Forming Machine
- QM-2000S/3000S Concrete Curb And Paving Stone Forming Machine
- Roof Tile Forming Machine
QT18-20 Block Making Machine
Descriptions of QT18-20 Block Making Machine:
The QT18-20 block machine is the largest capacity machine in the world. You can make different designs of concrete blocks, bricks, paving stone and curbstone by changing moulds only. The block making machine QT18-20(18 stands for the production quantity of 18 blocks "400x200x200mm" per mold, 20 stands for the cycle time of 20 seconds) has the production output of 25,920 blocks (400x200x200mm) or 360 cubic meters for one day (8 working hours). As the molds are changeable, the block making machine is able to produce different types of blocks/bricks.
Main Technical Specifications of QT18-20 Automatic Brick Making Machine:
Main Features of QT18-20 Automatic Brick Making Machine:
1. The block making machine uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.
a. It has a human-computer interface screen with easy operation.
b. It is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters to maximize the production output.
c. It offers a dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice.
d. It has an advanced logical safety lock function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes.
e. It is able to troubleshoot the machinery via remote control.
2. It uses proportional electrical and hydraulic control relief valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working. It uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3. It offers optimum structure of vibrating shafts, which assure the vibration is distributed uniformly in the range of the vibrating table, thereby improving the uniformity and stability of blocks, produces better quality of product than before when using the same ratio of raw material, and effectively reduces the noise;
4. The block making machine uses a special design of fixing table and knock type vibration, improves the speed of making product and the accuracy of the size of product;
5. It uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time;
6. It has a heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment. It is wear resistant;
7. The mold frame is made with inlaid structure, and the mold is processed via the procedures of carburizing, nitriding and quenching which guarantee that the strength of mold core and mold surface could be HRC52-HRC62;
8.The lifespan of mold is not less than100 thousand times.